What does this opportunity consist of?
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to assist our customers with any problems faced while using our iGaming products and services. Customer Support Specialist responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who's able to earn our client's trust. Being a position in the Sports Betting and Casino landscapes, having a strong interest in sports or/and an idea of betting will put you on the pole position for this role because those will be the core of your day-to-day at the office.
What do we need you to know to apply?
What we can expect from you:
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS Role.
- Familiarity with Sports Betting and/or Casino is a huge plus.
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools is a plus.
- Natural interest in sports (especially cricket) is a huge plus.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Multi-Tasking abilities.
- Patience when handling tough cases.
- Flexibility in working hours.
- Ability to communicate clearly in both oral and written form (English and Hindi - Mandatory)
What you can expect from us and your job:
- A very good and multicultural work environment.
- Opportunities to grow in career.
- Benefits (Gym + Ticket Restaurant).
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email, or chat.
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features.
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users.
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers.
- Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance.
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members.
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities.
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved.
- Gather customer feedback and share it with our Product and Marketing teams.