What does this opportunity consist of?
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organization. The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations. At the forefront of the company operations, you will be responsible for maintaining and developing the high standards of customer service which has made them one of the leading sports betting and casino platform providers in the industry. Your responsibilities include improving customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth, taking ownership of customers issues and following problems through to resolution and setting a clear mission, and deploying strategies focused towards that mission. The role: To manage a small but growing team providing primarily 2nd line Customer Support to clients who are utilizing the company’s sports betting and casino platform. The primary support issues raised involve are the creation, ongoing management, and fulfillment of all promotional offers, payments (deposits and withdrawals), day-to-day management of website content, regulatory requirements, along with testing of bug fixes, new products, and services. To work closely with other departments within the business to ensure that the best levels of services are offered at all times to our existing and new clients along with their existing customer base.
What do we need you to know to apply?
What we can expect from you:
- Previous experience of managing a Customer Services team, preferably within the online gambling/gaming industry.
- Experience in providing customer service support.
- Understanding of betting and a passion for sport.
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques.
- Familiarity with our industry is a Plus.
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools.
- Understanding of how CRM systems work.
- Ability to think strategically and to lead.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Multi-Tasking abilities.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Customer Service Orientation.
- Flexibility to work evening and weekend to meet the needs of the business and its clients.
- Ability to communicate clearly in both oral and written form. (English - Mandatory).
What you can expect from us and your job:
- A very good and multicultural work environment.
- Opportunities to grow in career.
- Competitive Salary Packages
- Benefits (Gym + Ticket Restaurant).
- Improve Customer Service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
- Ensure that players are provided with an outstanding level of service.
- Ensure all client's betting platforms and processes meet our regulatory requirements under the terms of our Gambling Commission Licence.
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission.
- Develop service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions.
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports.
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
- Propose, develop and implement new ideas to drive the department forward and improve efficiency whilst maintaining an exceptional level of customer service.